Saturday, May 30, 2020

Having a nice weekend

yesterday was the first time since the emergence of Covid 19 I had interest into going into a store. I needed a new computer mouse, as the right click button didn't work. So I went across the street to Visions and they have instore pickup. I noticed these see through shields they had installed. I got my first wireless mouse and it worked fine.

This morning however in my zoom meeting my face was mostly chromo keyed out. I'll be playing around with those settings over the next few days. I'm not sure if the chromo key is because of the blue tooth dongle that came with the mouse or what? No chromo key affects in Streamlabs, so that's pretty good.

This is an interesting Covid-19 graphic: 
The above image was from yesterday. Sadly most of the deaths were from long term senior care centres. The surprising stat above is that almost 90% of the cases since the pandemic, have recovered. I'm concerned that although I might have been spared the 1st wave, can I survive the 2nd wave? That's the 64k question. Anyway on that note, have a nice weekend everyone, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment