Saturday, June 6, 2020

At least I've got a bit of work

doing days so that was the big news this week for Thursday and Friday. Best part about this, is its 7 hour days. I'm in bed by 1am up at 7. For hour long I don't know. Also last week I had a Zoom lodge meeting the same day. Also this week I got a rgb gaming keyboard. I miss my low profile keys but this is a wireless keybiard. I'm not using it now but I will when Anne gets off work.

My goal for my You Tube channel this year is 100 subscribers. I'm already at 60. I'm having some trouble in Fl Studio channel rack because somehow the plugin's loaded in there dissapear and I can't click on them to call them back. I don't want to do anything now until Anne is off work. 

I've been doing a lot of binge Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes watching on You tube this last week, and McHales Navy. That and going out every night in good weather. Other then that, just holding the fort, not spending any money. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment