Sunday, June 21, 2020

Having a week off would be pretty good

right about now. I wouldn't complain even if I had the rest of the summer off, tbh. Actually that would be ok with me. Its all good. 

Until a vaccine for Covid-19 is developed, I'm sticking to more or less home base. Other then going out on my walks, once a month going out with my lovely wife, and make my monthly deposit at my bank that is. I miss my lodge and the guys at FCC. As soon as a vaccine is available, I'm going out with Sage and North East seniors. 

This week, I'm trying to get Maschine 2 software to work with my Fl. Studio 20. There are lots of video's on the topic. I have Maschine 2 software on my desktop. Also, I'm working on a beat with Arcade's "Drip." 

Other then that, just enjoying my time off and the summer. Life is great and the storm is behind me. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment