Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Sometime this week

maybe even today, the NHL is going to announce the name of the 2 hub cities 2 host games. Most likely it wont be Edmonton or a Canadian city. Training camp July 1st? Even though there wont be any fans at the games, its going to be good to have hockey back.

Some places around town have been getting the Nintendo Switch game system. Even if the consoles come in 2-4 at a time for a couple times a month. Covid has been slowing down the supply of product lately. And to think I had my Switch last May but returned it because I couldn't get it to display on my computer monitor and that was my cash for the summer before another unexpected source of cash came in. Otherwise I would have kept it knowing what I know now.

And on that note, I'm enjoying my time off. Just chillin and relaxing. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment