Saturday, June 27, 2020

Its been an interesting week of

going down memory lane and connecting the dots. I'll explain. First, back in 1973 as our family was in a state of transition, I took temporary residence in a place called Burrard Bible Institute (BBI), otherwise known as the Plantation Inn, Port Moody BC. it was empty when I spent a couple of nights there. One guy Maurice was the unofficial caretaker and allowed me to stay. This was a log style building that was 60 feet wide by about 200 feet long. I always wondered about the history of this building. It was once a brothel, used in the prohibition period for illegal purposes, and finally an off and on Bible camp. I got onto a Port Moody Facebook group from a recomendation. The building was dismantled piece by piece and shipped to be restored to Kelowna BC. I can't find any reference to it there.  

Otherwise, other then that, I've been keeping up with my walking eating sleeping and lots of Facebook and chatting with my friend Francis. I haven't been doing any music production at all but plan on putting a loop together this weekend and some video editing. 

Anyway, I'm off to bed as I'm up at 7am to wake up and pre for my breafast Zoom meeting. So, on that note, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment