Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Yes I'm still working through the work week

day 5 of a full 8 hour work day. I haven't had a shift like this since the 80's. I think though I'm going to run its course by Friday. Most likely because of numbers and performance. I get 2 paid 15 minute breaks and a half hour unpaid break. We break off at 3:45pm. 

Last week I got my first RGB gaming keyboard. I like the back lit keys. It has a usb dongle for Bluetooth (bt) but this computer never came with bt as it wasn't in the budget. I'd love to get a bt motherboard but apparently they are rare. Also I got a new mouse as well. I've got the Logitech mouse and webcam. 

Stage 2 of opening up Alberta's economy begins on Friday. The City can now open libraries, gatherings of more then 50 people, Rec centres can now open but social distancing and face masks are recommended. Them Premier said that there will still be increase spikes in Covid cases, At risk people (like me) should be cautious of course. Anyway, login time is almost upon me. Mary if your reading this, please give me a call anytime. I have no idea what's going on here. And on that note, anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment