Sunday, June 14, 2020

That was a hard week last week

pulling in 40 hours. I hadn't that 8-4pm since the '80's. I think I got one more week, this week and that should be it for the summer. I'll continue on for as long as they continue to give me work.

This last Friday the Alberta Government went and began stage 2 of 3 to open up the Alberta Government. Like most Provinces, the pandemic went and closed everything. Stage 2 allowed for 50 people to gather. Rec centres are allowed to open and so are churches and theatres. Social distancing rules apply of course. Monday ETS is back to charging fares for rides. Its okay since working from home I'll rely on my seniors bus pass or not one at all. 

Over the last week on my down time I've been binge watching Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes, and McHale's navy. When I'm not doing that, its going on my walk in many cases after work. I'm usually in bed by 1am up by 6:30am. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment