Friday, June 19, 2020

Not much going on

right now. I put my 40 hours in and got out 25 emails and  made ~ 155 calls. Project manager was impressed. As for now, I don't know what's coming up next if they want me to do Ontario, I will. If not and I have the summer off, great. All I know, is that it looks like I'm back to normal hours: In bed by 4am up between 9-10. Works for me. If all goes well I should have 67.5 hours on my cheque at the end of the month. I hadn't had day hours like that since the 80's.

So the Federal Government lifted Covid-19 travel restrictions for NHL for either Edmonton, Vancouver or Toronto to be one of the 2 Canadian hub cities to play in, whenever they resume play. Hopefully this will be in July or August. Anyway, everything is alright health wise for Anne and I. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment