Saturday, January 9, 2021

I was happy when I heard the news at the time of

shift login last night, I'm not scheduled in for today. I have 2 days off 😀. I'm ok with that and I have a full 5 shifts ahead of me next week, which works out great. 

Earlier this last week, I had my dental for a filling and denture fitting. Wednesday I walked there and back at 9am to pick up my denture and make a payment and the denture fit really well. I walked home with the denture in my mouth and it felt good but I took it out when I started my shift for work and left it in some water for a few days and when I put the denture back in my mouth, it pinched and hurt like hell. I left in some water for another day and tried it again it still pinched but felt better the longer I kept it in. Without some adhesive eating with this denture might be difficult.  I have some here, so I will apply it later before I eat lunch.

Right now its -10/-15 but should warm up to  about -2. All week our local temperatures look like above zero on the thermometer/ Feels more like Spring then winter. Next week, I start a full work week. Five more days and the Oilers begin their 2020-21 season. I'll be following that, I get a small pay cheque as I work out the week. Other then that, I've got another idea for a small upload to my You Tube channel using Garageband on my iPad pro hopefully for next weekend. Other then that, Anne, Skippy and I are doing well despite missing our virtual lodge meeting for work We're all good over here. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment