Wednesday, January 20, 2021

What's the matter with the Oilers

they win one game in 3. So now we're in Toronto for a couple of games. It's early yet but this is crazy already. We need better goaltending then what we got.

The big story last night here is this wind, gusting near 40K. Its been uprooting trees, fences. I've seen worse. What's interesting is that, this is a wind coming out of the West. 

I'm enjoying my time off but would be enjoying it more if the Oilers could win a couple of games FFS. So today is Inauguration day in the US. Cant say I'm sorry to see Trump go. Other then that, Anne bought some of this memory foam for our King size bed. Yesterday I got a pair of blue tooth headphones for my iPad. I'm about ready to upload a You Tube video over the next few days. Watching hockey, and Facebook. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment