Tuesday, January 26, 2021

It wasn't exactly obvious

why I was unable to record from my mic into my Focusrite audio interface in Cubase pro 11. I tried everywhere there was a red recording button but one place: Transport. Mystery solved. Next up on my month shopping list is to get Groove Agent 5 drum plugin before my demo fades off into existence.

The Oilers won their first game on the road this season. Their only game on the road so far. Game time tonight 6pm. I'll be an Oilers 2021 believer if they can win 3 back to back games. The way they are playing is 1 step forward, two steps backwards.

I'm enjoying my time off, lots of You Tube and Facebook, social media in general. Sleeping in until 11am is routine. Other then the above, not much going on except I'm looking to get Apples USB C multiport adapter, so I can plugin my usb keyboard instead of that touch pad on my iPad pro. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment