Saturday, August 6, 2022

I ended up going out to Northgate

Friday to healthcare Solutions and it was raining when I went out. As I was waiting for my #104, the rain slowly dissipated to a weak drip when my bus arrived. I couldn't get my compression stockings because Aids to Daily Living allows for 3 pair/year at the discount price, so I won't be able to get my 3rd pair until September 8th. But I got my measurement's done, and some breakfast at McDonald's. I was home before noon.

The Elks are in Vancouver playing an 8pm game against the BC lions. I'll be following that game tonight. Hopefully, we can win on the road.

Since 2019 I've been using the Pacer app to keep track of my steps since my 2015 iPod's health and fitness tracker is on the anemic side. It served me well for 3 years., but I'm tired of carrying my iPod around everywhere I go. Anne got so tired of it as well so she went and bought me a Fitbit Versa 3 smartwatch. It's on its way from Amazon and hopefully will arrive before my 70th b-day next week. Plus I can put my tunes on it like the iPod and the watch also has built-in GPS, unlike my old iPod. I'm expecting my new Smartwatch to arrive between now and the 26th of this month. Cool. 

Next week: I got the lodge BBQ going on next Saturday. I'm working on a track for tomorrow. Other than that, not much else is going on. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment