Monday, August 22, 2022

I'm back on Facebook

even though it's on a limited basis. Yesterday I had ~ 15 friends and fam wish me a Happy b-day either through Facebook, by phone, or in chat, etc. I appreciate the birthday well wishes everyone. Thank you. Turning 70 is a milestone but I got here by default. 😂

Finally, my Fitbit Versa 3 came in my mail on Saturday evening. So it must have been sitting there in the mailbox since Friday. My birthday was yesterday. Perfect timing. Setting the watch up was easy. I still have some features I'd like to set up but I'm really enjoying this so far. This was a really nice birthday gift from my lovely wife.


Saturday I uploaded my video ^ I hope to continue to upload every Saturday even when and if work resumes ~ in September. Feel free to drop me a comment. All comments will be answered. I will have a track-up for "Songtember." I have had 6 months off and I need to get back into things. We all have bills to pay and needs. 

This week Anne and I are planning on going out for our monthly outing. We're not sure where yet. Plus I have an early volunteer lodge event Thursday at Fort Edmonton park. I'll wear my mask in the meantime. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment