Friday, August 12, 2022

August is usually my lodge's turn to vollunteer at Fort Edmonton park

at the replica of the original Edmonton, Masonic lodge. It's been a custom to pair up with another brother to spend an afternoon answering questions. Dan and I were supposed to go on August 24th but he is being detained because of Family. Since I have no transportation, I might have to cancel. I sent our secretary an email saying if I can get a ride I'd be open to pair up with anyone else, any day except the 21st.

I remember when the Fringe fest first appeared here in Edmonton. I'm not much for taking in the theatre scene but there is a lot more than theatre. The first fringe occurred here in 1982 and I was living a few blocks away at the time.

Yesterday I was able to install the most recent Fl. Studio 20.9.2 update. A few updates ago they had a feature where a mic could be installed in the playlist track lane. This is pretty cool.

Looks like my weekend is freed up, which is good. And Saturday is the Rider's/Elks game. That and working on a beat for my channel are the two items on my agenda this weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment