Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Sunday Anne and I went out for

brunch at Smitty's. She brought the walker with her but had to get our bus pass at Safeway. I waited for her in the restaurant. We ordered the 2 eggs hash browns toast and pancakes. The Pancakes replaced my toast. Including tip came to ~ $40. $20 each. We were not impressed. The hashbrowns (cubed) looked like they were off somebody's plate from earlier. The sausages tasted like leftovers. The service was excellent. We were not impressed. 


Anne forgot something at Safeway so I took the walker and under my own power crossed 137 and Fort road. Then to the overpass. Anne caught up with me at 50th street and 137th. I took the walker by FC church. It was a scorcher. I hobbled along and sat down several times. I went East towards Sifton school, sweating like a pig. Then over to the back parking lot of Capital Place. My left leg below my knee calf area was really tight. There is a side cement pathway facing the park I took to the parking lot out here and onto 137, resting here and there. It was tough going getting the walker up the stairs. But by the end of the day I had 8,618 steps by 7pm. Other then my left leg cramping up on me, it was smooth going.

This week I have lodge on Thursday and Saturday is the "End of summer" event my employer is putting on at "Sherlock Holmes." Free food and 1 free drink. Should be a good time. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment