Tuesday, August 9, 2022

I don't mind the time off

but so far I've had over 6 months off and this is getting ridiculous now. I'm going to ride this out until the last half of September. If nothing happens between now and then, it's not like I don't have options. However, my options are limited. I can't wait on this company forever.

I've got 2 Amazon orders coming this month: My Fit but Versa 3 smartwatch watch as a birthday present and some n95 masks. I'm looking forward to the watch most of all

I uploaded another video to my channel and I was surprised that it had received 6 likes and 6 comments and 2 new subscribers as I'm on the road to 200 subscribers between now and the end of the year.

Not much going on this week. I'll be calling Alberta senior housing this week. Plus I'll be calling to arrange a ride to our lodge BBQ. That's always a good time. Our host always puts on a good spread. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment