Friday, August 26, 2022

Fort Edmonton Park

yesterday was an interesting experience. Unfortunately, I also received some "Masonic education." This was in no reflection on Fort Edmonton Park (fep) or Freemasonry et al. It was an isolated incident involving some behavior from a brother on the way, which I won't get into, and not a representation of all Masons nor directed at me personally, and I'll leave it there. At the end of the day, we're all human beings. I wont judge anyone. Otherwise, my time at fep was enjoyable despite the heat. If there is a next time, I'm going to take a dial a bus and the train up to the lodge museum. The train back was good and I got 6k in steps that day. They got Craft beer at the cafe?

I have my track ready to go from private to public for tomorrow. I gained a few more subscribers as I'm now at 129 😀

Tomorrow my track goes from private to public and I'll be watching Ottawa/Edmonton for the rubber match from last week. Hopefully the Elks can keep this momentum going. Anyway that's about all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment