Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Yesterday was stressfull

 to say the least. Mainly because the property manager wants us to pay rent online. No more cheques. We spent about 2 hours in the office, and I had to change the pw several times. Fortunately, the office girl's help was amazing and guided us through the whole procedure. It's a simple process. At least we got our rent paid for September and set up to pay the rent going forward. We pride ourselves on paying our bills as we have never deflated on our rent.

I could go to Northgate DynaLife today but it's very warm out there. I'm going to leave that to next week. Today, I'm just sitting at home and producing music. That's all I want to do anyway. Up next for Saturday is "Dancehall Jimmy" with an animated visualizer to the music.

Tomorrow it's lodge, and Saturday it's Sherlock Holmes on a Labour day long weekend. Followed by the Elks/Calgary for the Labour Day CFL Classic. Anyway, that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment