Friday, September 2, 2022

I really wanted

wanted to go to lodge last night but Anne suggested against it. Mainly due to the heat. Not that there was a heat warning or anything. I didn't want to go because my CVI is causing me issues and it's hard for me to stand. Plus there was floor work going on and I would have been hard-pressed to participate. Standing for long periods of time is problematic for me these days.

My "Dancehall Jimmy" video is posted and ready to go public tomorrow. I even got a visualizer from Zgame editor (Fl. Studio) in the video. It's almost an essential item for a YouTube content creator but the next item for my "studio" will be a teleprompter. This will make me sound a bit more professional. The teleprompter is so I can write a script for my videos. My camera sits behind the teleprompter. The iPad or i0s device with appropriate software sits flat and the screen reflects the iPad screen to scroll the script (at one's own pace) I'd be talking into the teleprompter and my camera with my Rode mic on a boom arm is out of the camera shot. Here's what I mean:

Other than the above tomorrow I have the "end-of-summer" work event right behind Central Station. I'll bring water to stay hydrated. The LRT will take me there. Climbing the stairs might be an issue. Next week I have a Dynalife walking thing I need to get to. It's a fasting overnight thing. I go to the Northgate branch because with me being diabetic after fasting I'll need a bite to eat almost immediately after. I'll take the walker with me. Other than that, it's labor day weekend. No Elk's football except for Monday. other than the heat should be a nice weekend. Anyway, that's all I got for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment