Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Apparently we have this week and up to October

 7th for the work project. If the days ahead are anything like yesterday I suspect we may have days left in this. We're into 3rd pass calling. 

Not much going on this week. I've got no outings planned. I'm just working on my "Cinematic" track upload for Saturday. At least the weather is good.

I thought this was cute on Twitter

Speaking of the weekend, Friday the Oilers are hosting Calgary in a preseason gamešŸ„± It's not a free game to watch like most of the regular season games are. Then I've got BoB to attend on Saturday morning before shift if we have one. I'll be missing the 1st half of the Al's/Elks game but I'll catch the 2nd half. So lots going on. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment