Sunday, September 4, 2022

Even though it was +34

when I headed out yesterday, it wasn't that bad in the breeze. I didn't have long to wait for the bus to Clareview station. I had lots of water and some diet cola. I had a bit of a wait at Central station. I hadn't been at Central station at that time of day since the call center in 2019 on the way home. 


So I hobbled over to Sherlock Holmes. It was busy. My party hadn't arrived yet. Gradually they filed in. We had about 7 of us including the supervisor. It was a good time. I can't say much for the food. My burger was dried out. It was nice meeting everyone there.

I left about 8pm after one of my colleagues placed a call to my place. The line was busy. So I left and hobbled back to Central. My train came and at Clareview my #104 shut down at 8:30pm. On a Saturday night? That's criminal in a city like this. I decided to walk home, and that was really hard o me. With my CVI, my legs were almost like jelly. Like I can walk ok around here and all, no problem. I almost lost my balance a couple times while walking back.

Sure I could have caught a cab home and it would have cost me about $6. I had that on me and my Visa anyway. Next time I'll take a cab. 

As I close out here, this week is going to be busy. I have a Tuesday walk-in Dynalife for blood work. Wednesday my 2nd Covid Booster across the street at 3pm, Saturday, the lodge BBQ. Not sure about the BBQ yet though. As for this week, I'm hunkering down at home taking it easy as work starts next week. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment