Thursday, September 15, 2022

After a few snags

(my end) and my 3rd shift, in I, have one more loose-end the Super and I are going over at 4pm in a video chat. Voxco is a good system but I somehow logged into the test project and not the real project. Anyway, performance-wise for my 2nd shift yesterday I was doing well. Not sure if I will make the Saturday breakfast but we'll see. I'm going to call a lodge brother that lives nearby to see if he'd be interested in coming out. Being an independent contractor he might not want to come out. We'll see how that goes.  

I've got another track uploaded to YouTube but it's on a timer going from Private to Public. I set it up when I uploaded it that way. So let's see if during my shift Saturday, it works out that way. 

Yesterday Anne had her iPad stolen from her shopping cart. The screen was cracked anyway but she had a lot of stuff on that iPad and she used it for price checks. So today she is going to get another iPad. We still have our original iPad from 2011, so I told her to ask the folks at the Apple Genious bar to help her set up the new iPad with her own Apple I.d. Hopefully to preserve the apps I have on the old one. We'll see how that goes. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment