Tuesday, September 6, 2022

My Jimmy Jazz video on Jazz fusion

was easier to put together than I thought. I used some motion graphics from Luma Fusion Story Blocks. For what I need, I can get the same or even better from Zgame editor. Free in Fl. Studio. So I canceled Story Block's subscription. I just have Splice and Launchpad. 

The last (I hope) of our recent heat spell ended overnight Sunday. We're at 20* C at the moment. We're supposed to get to 22 as a high today. That's perfect for me. 🙏🏻

Work will finally pick up next Monday. Not only was I getting bored after not working for 6 months, but I have big bills to pay. Two cheques and I'll owe nothing 👀

I was going to go out to Dynalife today and get some bloodwork done but Anne had me babysit her Amazon order, while she was sleeping. It's a walk-in anyway. Apparently, her product is out for delivery. Good because I have my 2nd Booster shot for the pharmacy across the street tomorrow afternoon. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment