Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I'm dropping off my application form before I leave

out of here this afternoon. Its just a formality to show I live here. No damage deposit will change hands etc. Management can't do anything because they had their chance back in November 2000.

At the moment I'm just working out the week. Yesterday on the job was slow going. At least I got out at a decent time and home about 10:30pm. It's so nice leaving from work to home when it's still light out there.

Anne bought me a new backpack and made us a nice prime rib dinner. Not much going on today, except to drop that application off at the rental office and into work. I had to cancel the Doctors appointment but just as well because they were going to call me to rebook because the Doctor is about to retire soon. That's good because I can sleep in without having to wake up to go anywhere but lodge. It's our last meeting before we break for the summer. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment