Saturday, June 13, 2015

I've got a unexpected week off

next week but back to work next Monday. Especially since I've got a Doctors appointment Friday and we got this inspection hanging over our heads. What's great about this week off is I might be able to catch the Eskimo's/Riders preseason CFL game in Fort McMurray today and game #5 of the playoffs.

I've got my sights on the Electribe Sampler. I called LM and they said ETA should be about mid July. I'm almost sorry I bought Maschine MK2 when I did since Maschine Studio came out within a year of MK2 and another Maschine could be 1-3 years away. Any Maschine software packs after MK2 won't work with MK2. At least with the Electribe and my Komplete 8 I can create a wav file and import said file to the Electribe. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment