Monday, June 29, 2015

This week is going to be jam packed

to say the least. This morning I've got to get on the phone with ei and find out whats going on and what happened to when I tried doing all of this on Friday? Then Tuesday I've got banking to do, Wednesday is Canada Day where I get a day and night to myself. Thursday I'm off to my PCN for a
10am appointment. Friday on my way into work its to the lab for that blood work,yeesh.

Eskimo's QB Mike Riley is out indefinitely with a knee injury in Saturday's game against the Argo's. I hope Riley recovers and is able to play again. Most likely Matt Nichols, will fill in during the meantime. For the most part, there goes our season.

What a difference a year makes. This time last year our unemployment rate was 4.5 now it's 5.8 and that's borderline recession territory. I just hope I can keep my job until pension but the Alberta NDP want to raise minimum wage to $12 hour in October eventually to $15. That's crazy. The NDP in Saskatchewan didn't even do that. That can't be good news. It doesn't affect me all that much that way but it could mean I might lose shifts. The next 2 years are going to be a make or break for us. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment