Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Our resident manager had the property manager

on the phone while I was in the office yesterday morning and approved a inspection notice. However if there is any hint or trace of bb activity, then we have to comply to spray. We bought ourselves a week. The inspector will be here none the less Friday morning. We passed the last two inspections in January and February.

So once I know what's going on with my job next week and I get on the schedule, I'm opening up a account with LM for the Electribe sampler when it comes in July. It's a cool piece of gear about the size of my laptop and half as thick. I'm still not giving up on Maschine as its a useful tool for sound design.

On National news last night they had this segment on London's "cross rail" subway project. With 9 stations and 26 kilometers of tunnels, and about 4,000 workers its the largest project of its kind in Europe. Yet a year after our own Metro line has been completed, we can't even get the system online.

I'm enjoying my week off. Last night I watched the Chicago Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup in a 2-0 win over Tampa Bay. Wow. Then I watched Monday night Raw. I had a great night. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment