Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Too my surprise

about 1:30pm, the boss called and said the system crashed over night so its being repaired. I'm no tech guy think I know why the cause of the crash. I'm to call in before I leave out of here tomorrow, just to make sure there's work tomorrow night. So I have a night off tonight and I get to watch some of the NHL awards.

At the moment Anne is getting ready to leave for her job and I'm on hold with ei. Hopefully that Anonymous dns attack last week wont affect what I'm trying to do today. I'm on speaker phone hold. I attempted to activate my ei and I'm not quite sure I did that properly I'll call tomorrow morning and see if I can get that done properly. 

The other thing I'd like to do when Anne leaves is to call my isp and see if they can get a tech guy out here to trouble shoot my signal pixilation issues. I booked a tech appointment between 11-1pm for tomorrow. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment