Sunday, June 21, 2015

About this time Friday night

I noticed on my isp call history shortly before midnight that I missed a important call from my job. This was a call I was expecting from my supervisor about work for July and I just thought what if they called Friday while I was out? They called Wednesday! Yikes. I was worried about this all Saturday morning and got very little sleep. What if they thought I quit? I called shortly before 10am Saturday and they just wanted to confirm my availability for the new project. So I'm back to work Monday from 4-9:30pm Monday through Friday and 10-6pm Saturday. Sigh of relief or what?

I'm beginning to like what the Alberta NDP's are doing. I like the "those making 125K annually will be paying more." I like the no pst and to some extent I like the minimum wage increase (October?) to $12 but something tells me I'll be paying for that in other ways. Maybe I'll have 1 or two less shifts. Rent will go up because I'll have "more cash." its a double edged sword.

Its fathers day weekend this weekend. My Shrine calendar had it for last Sunday. Thursday July 2nd I need to see my pcn before work. Sunday July 12th I hope to be at a lodge Officers meeting in the afternoon at our WM residence. July 19th its WWE Battleground. July 23rd I have a x-ray and its volunteer time at Fort Edmonton park that same day. Saturday July 25th its our annual lodge BBQ. All of that and I'm working steady. I have a lot going on. It was a year ago this Friday I got the job at Direct Buy. As for today, I'm just relaxing sleep in late. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment