Friday, June 26, 2015

The biggest name in the

NHL draft is about to be drafted by the Oiler's later today and I hope the Oiler's select Connor McDavid and not a #2 or #3 pick. That's the most important thing on my mind today.

The other item is confirming my ei and I've got to make sure I'm doing this properly. So far I've got work until the end of July. After that, I don't know, which is why I want my ei as back up. There might be something for August, but that's hard to say at the moment.

Today its into the job thing 4-9:30pm. I'd normally go to the bank but we're ok for that right now. We don't need to worry about that until Monday. I'll be doing the banking before work. 

We got up to +29 and that's hot weather for us. At the moment its raining very lightly, with a bit of thunder and lightning. Nothing sever is going on for us here in the Capital region weather wise. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment