Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I barely caught my bus

out here and this unfamiliar guy sits down "how are you?" "Do I know you?" Harlin. Last time I saw him was at the Heart and Stroke. I didn't think about asking him what happened with his not being re-hired on at HS but we got caught up a bit.

Anne rode the train with me to Corona as she was going to Campus station and to West Ed to use our scene points to go see a movie and bring me back some Chinese food. I caught my bus and off at the corner and read my book for awhile before I got into the office.

I had a decent shift and I was able to catch my 9:25pm to Corona and I decided to walk home through Clareview Town Centre to watch what was left over of wrestling and enjoy my Chinese food. I had a great time with Raw. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment