Sunday, May 31, 2015

Saturday after work

(my favorite time of the week) I rode the #5 bus to Corona station with a colleague having a friendly chat. He's about the same age as me. I wasn't about to hang around downtown too much as there's nothing to do anyway after 6pm. Now that baseball season is here in Edmonton I might check out a Prospects game at Telus field. The tickets are $20 for the bbq area. A burger and a adult beverage on a hot Saturday after work, sounds like a good idea.

In my email when I got home last night shortly after 7pm our lodge secretary sent a email notice about practice, tonight. I called our WM and he opened with "sounds like you have the same cold my wife has." So I said I'll be at lodge. Sorry about missing tonight's practice. 

Last night we got some badly needed rain. It was actually teaming rain about 3am. It felt good. With that and the sleeping pill I had a good 9.5 hours of sleep. I'm just working on my first coffee. Birds are chirping outside. Its a beautiful sunny day.

Tomorrow is very busy. I've got to run down to get a bank statement, meet with the caretaker to find out what's going on with us here and then I've got to head into work. I want to pop into Audrey's and pick up my book and into the job. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment