Thursday, May 7, 2015

Our freak Spring snowstorm

yesterday lasted until about 7pm. When I had left out of work at 9:25pm (well exceeding "my quota") My bus was on the other side of the 4 way cross walk. Looking both ways catching a break in the traffic, I was able to make that connection to Corona but barely.

I met Anne at Bay station and we rode home together on the train to Clareview. We walked parting ways as she needed to go to Superstore and I headed home. 

Ok so I almost bought into it. A story was released recently on a Internet forum that Eagleworks (Nasa) lab said they had what could appear to be an electromagnetic propulsion drive. Or em drive that uses microwaves in an enclosed space. The story made claims that a possible drive could send crew to the moon in 4 hours and interstellar space travel or warp drive was almost here. It said that they tested the drive in a hard vacuum and got some momentum out of it. Its junk science and you can read more about it here.

I'm "off today" but its busy as I'm out of here at 2pm to see my Doctor and then a bite to eat and home to change and then to Lodge. Looking forward to having a great night.What with lodge practice and the election the other day, Doctors appointment and lodge tonight, its been busy. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment