Sunday, May 24, 2015

There wasn't much chance for me to go to the

library Markerplace yesterday because I got off work at 6pm and that's when they closed. Most likely I'll go after my X-ray next Thursday Morning before work. Just to check it out.

Since I got the note Thursday I've had this sickening feeling in my gut about all this that wont go away. The caretaker wants from me the damage deposit of $915 by June 4th. It's doable but just barely. I have my CPP and my cheque. I'm going to try and make arrangements half on the 29th and the rest on the 12th. We still need to eat and pay our rent. They also want 2 pay stubs and a bank statement showing 2 months. Then they want to do a credit check. All they want is the money because a lot of tfw's had to leave out of the country April 1st so they need to recover some of that lost money somehow. 

Its been a heck of a week for me last week and I have my only day off today. I'm going to watch a bit of hockey and  relax today and sleep in. Maybe do some reading. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment