Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Election day is today and

we did PC reminder calls on the job last night. I screwed up a bit but it wasn't too bad of a screw up. I had a good day despite having a abscessed tooth going on for most of my shift. Then I get a call at the end of my shift (like I knew that wasn't going to happen) and again I missed my 9:40pm bus. I got home shortly before 11pm. Anne made me a nice baked pasta as I watched what was left of wrestling.

Earlier Monday before I left work, I ended up getting a hold of a ei agent and I have my claim on hold. So if there's any downtime this summer that will make up for any lack of work for a few months.

Today is election day as mentioned above. The NDP are way ahead in the polls and could form a majority Government by the looks of things. The good news is the Alberta NDP's are very supportive of LRT in the major cities. That could mean cap n' trade or a carbon tax to pay for it. The other good news is they will not introduce a provincial sales tax. Anne and I are voting Wild Rose. Hopefully either party will win a minority government. I'd favour a Wild Rose majority over a NDP one even though voting Wild Rose will split the conservative vote its better then nothing. We'll be going out after dinner since the office is closed today because of the election. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment