Thursday, May 14, 2015

Its beginning to warm up

out there. Even though we're not getting really warm days or breaking any records. We do need some rain just to freshen things up around here.

I was watching today's Reviews on the run. One of the topics was the Apple watch. Or iWatch. I could see a use for such a device but I don't have a iPhone, or even want one. I don't need a cell phone. I have iPod Touch and that works for me because in my work environment cell phones are forbidden. What uses would I have for a iWatch? I can check sports scores when I'm at work. I don't know how Periscope would work discretely on a iWatch. I heard that the iWatch is about $500 CND. Too rich for this blogger.

I tried several times to get a hold of my Doctor as he wants to se up a time with me for this X-ray. I'm going to call later this morning to see if I can set something up for Tuesday. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment