Sunday, May 10, 2015

Even though Mothers Day is not a

official stat holiday, it ought to be. One thing is certain everybody loves their mother (if they had one that is). Thanks to my brother Jeff's Facebook page, I was able to lift this photo of my mom. I love you mom:

Jeffrey B Shannon's photo.
Anne made us a nice brunch and we watched a bit ot wrestling and hockey.

This last week was the 70th anniversary of VE day. The Russians of course have to have a military parade. A show of force. Yeesh.

This evening I'm following the Flames/Anaheim NHL game. Once the last Canadian team has left the playoffs, is when I tune out. This week for once I don't have any Doctors appointments, no elections. Nothing. It's a full work week except Saturday as I want to go to Commercial lodge and hopefully go out to visit a sick lodge brother. Sunday I want to take Anne out to make up for not taking her out today and Monday is my first paid stat holiday in my new job. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment