Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The month of May around these parts is

traditionally dry. We desperately need rain and yet in Houston Texas, they've been having massive amounts of flooding. Our rainy season usually is in June. We could certainly use some rain now.

In March when I was unemployed I  had time on my hands and I didn't know how much, or when. I made a appointment at my PCN for some sort of exercise strategy for my diabetes. As I got this current job I knew this was in the back of my mind. They called yesterday Anne said while I was a t work. Now I've got to call and cancel. 

I've got more info about the downtown library Makerspace. Yes the have a video camera. They have Mac and PC and even have some beat boxes. I've got a phone number to call as I'd like to have a look around and check it out. On the Mac's they are running Ableton Live 9. Adobe edition. I'm not to interested about making music with the computer as I am more electronic instruments. I can see hooking up a Volca (they might even have some there) I don't know if they have a mixer but that's why I'm calling them later. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment