Friday, May 8, 2015

Some 6 or 8 months ago

I've been having trouble swallowing food. Its technical word is dysphagia. I can eat pasta and some foods but I need to wash it down with a drink. I can swallow liquids ok. I'm going in for a "swallow test" soon although nothing has been set up yet. First thing I need is a blood test and I'm going in for one of those before my next Doctor's visit June 4th Lodge day night.

This weekend is mothers day weekend and Anne is going to try and get her flowers out on the balcony. Its a tradition around here every mothers day. We were considering going out but next weekend is the May long weekend.So that's probably our best chance for that.

Last night at lodge was really special. We had 4 of our members receive 50 year jewels and a 25 year pin. Our Senior Warden brought 5 guests along to the festive board. Drinks were free. I tried a "Alley cat" and took one home with me for Saturday night. I had a great time. I'm in the office today from 4-9:30pm and Saturday from (I hope) 10-6pm. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment