Thursday, May 21, 2015

I'm excited about the

Markerplace at the downtown library and the sound booth they have. Most importantly the production equipment they have. I can't tweak my hours for Saturday but I hope we have a short shift so I can head over and cheque it out. 

Last night was David Letterman's last Late Night with David Letterman broadcast. I'm not big on TV much less talk show TV, but I liked watching the occasional Letterman when he had "Stupid pet tricks." Letterman had a lot of great guests over the years: David Byrne, Alice Cooper etc. If I needed a laugh, Letterman was always there. The only other talk show I like other then Letterman, if I was to endorse any of them would be Craig Ferguson. After the news Anne hogs the TV for all of her shows and I have other things to do anyway after midnight then watch TV. I'll miss Dave. 

I still haven't gotten around to booking for that x-ray, but I hope to do that this morning. Other then that, its a full day today. Despite Victoria day I'm still going to have 65 hours, on my pay next week, which isn't bad. Anyway, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment