Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I'm still not sure how best to use

Periscope. I just made another broadcast (my 2nd) about reading my book in the Horus Heresy series. I forgot to save the broadcast to my camera roll but my iPod was running low on battery. I'll be playing around with this more and more over the next couple of days.

The Montreal Canadians lost their series against Tampa Bay 4-2. There are no Canadian teams now in the playoffs. Essentially this means that's hockey for for 2014-15 is over. Bring on the Oiler's off season.

Anne took a call for me while I was out. My Doctor called and said he wants me to go in for a X-ray as I believe I have early dysphagia. Hopefully I can treat it and its not a prelude to throat cancer. I'll be calling him when I get up out of bed later.

I missed my CTV news as they were running a 2 hour "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." broadcast. I'm not really into this series as much as I think I should. I was really into the comic books in the 1960's. This TV series is nothing like the original Nick Fury agent of Shield. That's my S.H.I.E.L.D. This series looks good but I just can't get into it. Anne and I aren't even into Doctor Who since Mat Smith left. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment