Wednesday, May 6, 2015

That was a landslide

Alberta NDP victory. The NDP won 53/87 seats. Our Wild rose candidate came in last as Edmonton went total NDP. Interesting. The PC's won only 11 seats and Jim Prentice resigned. I only have 2.5 years until I get my pension during a 4 year NDP regime. I hope I can keep the status quo going relatively unscathed until pension.

What with it being so cold when we went out to vote about 6:30pm last night, the weather forecast is calling for snow over night. We can get a May snow storm and its been known to happen a lot more often over the last few years. It wouldn't surprise me to go into work today seeing a blanket of snow on the ground this afternoon.

I was flipping the channels watching election results and the Ducks/Flames game. The Flames won in OT. So I'm out of here at my usual time 2pm to get to my usual spot and read for half an hour. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment