Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I had 3 nights and two days off

so I can't complain about my "long weekend", except I wish the weather would have been warmer. Temperatures are supposed to get warmer into this week to about the +24* range. Nice.

The Edmonton Oiler's are to announce Todd McLellan as their new head coach about 2pm in a press conference today. I'll be following this before I head into work. McLellan took the San Jose Sharks too the playoffs every year since 2008. He also coached Team Canada to win the gold medal over the weekend in Prague. I'm not suggesting he'll coach the Oiler's to the playoffs next year but if he can bring us within a couple points of 8th, I'll be happy with that.  

Our lodge bbq is in Late June and finally our lodge has dates for Fort Edmonton Park. That's where 2 brothers/night pair up to answer questions the public may have about Freemasonry at the Masonic lodge. We have 4 dates. Other lodges have their own dates as well. Its a replica of the original lodge here in Alberta. I think its been in Fort Edmonton park for decades. I missed going last year but our current JW and I used to go all the time. I got June 20th. I'll have lodge this summer. 

This morning morning I've got to call my Doctor's office to set up that X-ray and blood test for this week. After the Oiler press conference I'll be heading out to work for my 5.5 hour shift. Anyway that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment