Saturday, May 30, 2015

Every movement

I made heading into work Friday was slow going but I felt better. I was able to find a bit of time to read but I wasn't into it as much as I wanted. 

For the first part of the shift, about 4 of us in the lunch room were folding letters. Then we did reminder calls. I worked until 8:30pm. I lost an hour because there was nothing for us me to do because I wasn't trained on the project currently under way. I didn't mind so much. After I filled my time sheet and checked my hours my bus came by shortly before 9pm. I did my banking and caught the train at Central and home.  

When I got home, I checked my email and Audrey's emailed me a copy of a invoice saying my Warhammer 40K Hours Heresy book was in. Book #30, so I'll be picking this up Monday on my way into work. As for today, its a full day of it. All I'm doing after work is going home to watch whats left of the Chicago/Ducks game #7 and pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment