Friday, May 22, 2015

A few years ago

I got this notice and a rental application saying they needed me to fill out the application for unregistered tenants. It's so they can have a paper trail. I got another one yesterday morning and I got panicky. I went down to the rental office. They said everyone in the building received one, and they thought as I did, I already filled this out a few years ago. They checked Anne's file. I have to comply by June 4th. I need a 2 month bank statement and 2 pay stubs from my employer. I've got one but I'll have another one by the 29th. Then they have to do a credit check on me and I need a rent deposit equal to what we're paying. I might be able to pay half on the 29th and the other half June 12th. Failure to provide this could have me and Anne evicted.It's one crisis around here after another. If the vacancy rate wasn't so tight, I'd say lets move out of here. What's odd is I've been here for 15 yers. I've pleaded with Anne before to have my name on the lease but she kept brushing it off. Now shit has hit the fan. They also need too do a credit cheque on me. That could be problematic and the only snag in any of this. In the end it cold be a judgement call on their part. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment