Thursday, September 22, 2022

Still working through the

 week. Not a lot going on right now. I uploaded a new video "Mumbai fusion." It's World electronic music. I set the video on YouTube to go public on Saturday at 1pm. 

While I was working last night, Anne went to Northgate to get my compression stockings. She said she had breakfast at Smitty's, which was much better than the one we had at the Manning crossing location a few weeks ago. Her breakfast (brunch) was fresh, while at the Manning location was tasted like everything but the eggs were left since the previous morning. I think next time I'm at Northgate, I might pop in myself since I haven't been at that Smitty's location since 2018. 

I received a work schedule this morning for a few days next week. We're almost nearing the end of the project as it is. I'll be lucky if I get 1 shift out of that. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment