Thursday, August 18, 2022

Yesterday Anne and I went to the rental office

 to sort out our online rent payment. After a bit of a snag, we finally got it sorted out. I think. it was a real hassle and I'm still not certain I got this right. 

I had given up my volunteer gig at Fort Edmonton park due to my partner having another unexpected situation forcing him to cancel. I called our secretary a week or so ago saying if somebody else can pick me up I'd be happy to pair up with him. I got a call from our lodge secretary last night asking me if I could pair up with our Chaplin for the 25th. It's 10am. Uggh. No doubt we'll be picking up some drive-through breakfast on the way. 

Apparently, my smart watch is having some tracking issues getting here. If it's undeliverable we will get a refund. I've been doing some research on these devices and they have a life span of about 2-3 years not good. My 2015 iPod Touch still works just fine and does the job. If a refund is in the works for something else I'd rather get the Arturia mini 2i4 mini fuse 2Audio Interface (white) and it's in stock. The Mini fuse 2 has a USB-C and a USB A port plus midi and Loopback. I can get it in 5 days. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment