Thursday, June 29, 2023

My hearing is slowly returning

as I'm now able to hear my wife. I'm still congested, but I'm good to go if I get word of a project soon. I could use another 50 hours between now and when work resumes. 

Mics for my music production hobby have always been hit-and-miss for me. I'm considering a gaming headphone/mic setup. I'm off and on researching these. I'd like a headphone/mic with a detachable USB/3/8ths/XLR cable combination.

This morning I'm going to set up my iPad for another video. I bought Combuster a few days ago. It's another app sound mangler. 

Healthcare Solutions hadn't called me back yesterday at noon. Most likely they need to confer with AADL about my compression stockings, and where I am in how many I'm supposed to get. I have 2 pair here. One,  I couldn't fit into, the other I had to buy. I'm wearing these now. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment