Tuesday, June 27, 2023

I got up early to go to

healthcare solutions, Northgate. Someone did my fittings again but said that my last pair was on June 1st the last time. That's not what I was told on June 1st. My next cycle starts September 20th, so I had to buy a pair at full price or wear go-through holes in stockings for 12 weeks, possibly getting a blood clot. I bought a pair of what I thought were of equal size etc. 

So I headed over to London Drugs across the street to see about getting a screen protector for my Sony ZV-E10 camera for $10. They said I needed my camera. 

I decided to tell Anne about my ordeal from earlier and shit hit the fan. So I got onto hcs and I was directed to the call centre. I explained my situation and they said I'm entitled to 2 more pair. Same as what the lady told me on June 1st. So, the lady at the Northgate location said she will call ADL and find out what's going on. What a mess. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment