Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Yesterday despite the fiasco with the stockings,

turned out ok in the end. When I was at London Drugs I was almost going to invest in the Sigma wide-angle lens. The one on sale was the one I was interested in but not if it was the cinematic lens. "Does this lens have zoom?" I asked the clerk, "Nope." Not the lens I want. I saved $500. I didn't get the screen protector because they needed me to have my camera. 

When I first began going to Healthcare Solutions (HCS) at Northgate on that fateful day, April 7th, 2018, It was to get compression stockings and to meet someone I thought was an old friend after. The lady that did the fittings suggested for $10 I get these rubber-coated gloves to help pull up the stockings. I quickly learned I didn't need them. Anne never tossed them out. I'm grateful for that because they are now very useful. As for my old friend, she ended the friendship. Not that I did anything inappropriately but it was my fault she ended the friendship. But it's all good. The important thing is the stockings are ok.

After yesterday, I'm not going anywhere, although I might go back to London Drugs for my screen protector.  Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment